Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I should have posted a picture of what I looked like when I woke up this morning--- before my first sip of caffeine. Considering what's on the plate for today, it's a big order.

On today's cooking schedule are a few different things- some for today, and some are being combined with cooking for later in the week.

I'll be cooking sausage patties (baking in the oven) for this morning, as well as for sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwiches for tomorrow's breakfast.
I'll also prep and make french toast using the bread I baked yesterday and allowed to go slightly stale over night as well as a fruit salad using all stone fruit- peaches, plums, and cherries.
Taking advantage of the warm oven, I'll go ahead and prep another loaf of bread for toast later this week. I'll also go ahead and prep biscuits for tomorrow, although I'll freeze them so I can bake them fresh in the morning. I'll also go ahead and make some pita bread while I've got the flour out of the pantry.
Using the crock pot, I'll be making beans for for tonight's dinner as well as the breakfast burritos later this week.
And then I'll go ahead and make the chicken salad as well as the enchiladas. Since these both require a bit of onion, I'll go ahead and peel several onions for cooking through-out the week and put them in a bag in the fridge.

Seem chaotic enough yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment