Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Starting Out is Hard to Do

It's always these first blog entries that are the most difficult.

I should start by saying that this isn't a blog about how I use coupons to save money.

This isn't a blog where I tell you my secret kitchen short cuts.

This is a blog about cooking, cooking, and more cooking. This is a blog about destroying my kitchen daily in an attempt to see how difficult it is to do a little pre-cooking and a little planning to provide filling, healthy meals for my family.

This blog is starting NOW, as I write my grocery list and menu in the real world and discover that my list surprisingly short on pre-processed foods.

Is it possible to live my life as well as cook from scratch meals for two weeks at a time?

I hope you'll read along with me as I find out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment